Quality Primary Care Directly to Home
Trinity Medical & Housecall Doctors, PC offers in-home primary care for patients throughout the northwest Indiana, South Bend, and Indianapolis region. A primary care provider (PCP) is a doctor who will get to know you, your medical history, and your family’s medical history, which is important for assessing your future risk for disease.
A PCP will oversee your health and coordinate care among specialists. If you do not already have a primary care provider, we would be happy to establish that relationship with you.
If you or a loved one is homebound, disabled, elderly, or otherwise unable to make it to a doctor’s office, then in-home primary care is ideal for you. By delivering primary care directly to you in your home or facility, we save you the cost and hassle of trips to a medical facility, and our providers assure that your care is coordinated and timely.
In-Home Primary Care Services
- Annual wellness exams
- Preventive care assessments and screenings
- Same-day sick visits for acute care (short-term illnesses or injuries)
- Ongoing care for chronic conditions
- Post-hospitalization and in-facility skilled nursing visits
- Oversight of home health and hospice care
- Flu and pneumonia vaccinations and joint injections
- Wound evaluation and treatment including bedsores
- Depression screenings and mental status evaluations
- Fall risk assessments
- At-home blood draws
- At-home labs with quick turnaround for analysis and reporting
- Homebound and elderly footcare
Medical House Call Program in Highland, IN
As a recognized and well-established medical house call program, Trinity Medical & Housecall Doctors brings compassion, skill, and the latest medical technology right into your home.
To schedule an appointment, call us at (219) 750-9497 or use our convenient appointment request form. In addition to South Bend and Indianapolis, we serve patients in Plymouth, Lake County, Porter County, and LaPorte County.