Compassionate End-of-life Care
Trinity Medical & Housecall Doctors, PC goes above and beyond to meet your in-home medical needs. We deliver care to chronically ill patients, including end-of-life care for those who prefer to remain in the comfort of their own home.
Our compassionate hospice care team, which includes a registered nurse (RN) case manager, licensed practical nurse (LPN), certified nursing assistant (CNA), social worker, and chaplain, is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We work with the patient, family, and caregivers to develop a customized plan of care that meets the individual needs of each patient, with a focus on comfort, pain and symptom control, and quality of life. One of our staff doctors oversees your loved one’s care plan at all times.
Our hospice services include:
- Pain relief and symptom management
- Coordination and delivery of medications, medical equipment, and supplies
- Regular visits by the nurse case manager, LPN, and/or CNA
- Updates to the patient and family regarding disease progression
- Psychosocial assessments by social worker
- Emotional and spiritual support by chaplain
- Respite care and support for caregivers
- Grief counseling and support for the family immediately after death
In-Home Hospice Care Highland, IN
For compassionate end-of-life care in the comfort of your loved one’s surroundings, call us at (219) 750-9497 to discuss our hospice services. We serve northwest Indiana including South Bend, Plymouth, Indianapolis, Lake County, Porter County, and LaPorte County.