At-Home Medical Care for Homebound Patients
Trinity Medical partners with Housecall Doctors, PC to provide at-home care from medical doctors and nurse practitioners to patients in need, with a focus on preventing readmissions during the transition from an acute care setting to the home.
Since its inception in 2010, Housecall Doctors has served as the premier healthcare resource for primary care and geriatric medicine for homebound patients in the northwest Indiana, South Bend, and Indianapolis area. Partnering with some of Indiana’s most established and respected institutions, we provide continuous care for those who cannot come to a physician, and we tailor our programs based on modern guidelines.
Our goal is to improve homecare delivery – whether the patient’s home is in a house, an apartment, a nursing home, or elderly care facility. WE will come to YOU.
Housecall Doctors, PC brings compassion, skill, and the latest medical technology right into the patient’s home. Delivering medical care to patients saves costly and unnecessary ambulance trips, emergency department visits, hospitalizations, and premature nursing home placement. We work closely with home health and hospice nurses, medical equipment companies, and pharmacies to assure that you or your loved one receives timely, coordinated care.
The following is a partial list of home care services we provide to our patients:
Home Physician Visits and Assessments
- Same-day primary care visits
- Same-day episodic/acute care visits
- Post-hospitalization and in-facility skilled nursing visits
- Vaccinations, flu shots, joint injections
- Disease management visits (diabetes, heart disease, congestive heart failure, and more)
- Depression screenings and mental status evaluations
- Fall risk assessments
- Ongoing care plan and oversight of home health nurses and hospice
- Decubitus ulcer (bedsore) care and debridement
- Re-occurring therapies
- E-scripts and home delivery pharmacy coordination for maximum patient savings
- Homecare assistive device and equipment management
- Physical therapy management with outpatient and transportation assistance
- Oxygen therapies
- At-home blood draws
- At-home labs with short time frame for analysis and reporting
- Electrocardiograms (ultrasound of the heart)
- Holter monitoring (24 hour cardiac monitoring)
- Skin biopsies
- X-ray assessments
House Call Doctors in Highland, IN
Whether you need short-term recovery assistance or long-term medical care, you can call Housecall Doctors, PC for compassionate care in the comfort of your home. To schedule an appointment, call us at (800) 945-4654 or use our convenient appointment request form. We serve northwest Indiana including South Bend, Plymouth, Indianapolis, Lake County, Porter County, and LaPorte County.